EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Dominus Cosecha Temprana
Dominus Cosecha Temprana is the expression of a desire to obtain a unique and exclusive quality
Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is also the fruit of decades of experience of the Montabes Vañó family in
the production of olive oil.
The selection and harvesting of the fruit that yields the Dominus Cosecha Temprana oil is its main distinguishing feature, as this process is carried out in mid-October, when the olives are at their initial stage of ripeness. This yields a highly intense and fresh taste and aroma profile, as well as outstanding nutritional properties due to its high content of provitamins and natural antioxidants.
The milling of these fruits at a temperature of less than 21ºC yields powerful, complex aromas that make it truly unique.
A green herbaceous oil marked by spring notes reminiscent of healthy fruit in the full bloom of
youth. The intensity of the oil’s fruity bouquet is complex and harmonious with deep notes of
almond. Its wide-ranging aroma recalls the tomato plant, at first, before turning towards green
banana peel, and ending with notes of wild flowers. Interesting notes of thyme and rosemary appear
in the background.
Smooth on the palate, with fresh, light and elegant notes that suggest the pleasant presence of aromatic plants combined with raw nuts. Elegant in the balance between aroma and flavour. After tasting, the palate is filled with a deep fresh sensation with light notes of green almond and raw nuts
Processes certified according to Quality Standards:
- Origin and quality of the oil certified by the D.O. Sierra Mágina Regulatory Council.
- Protected Denomination of Origin, recognised by the European Union
- Olivares Vivos – SEO BirdLife Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard for the Quality Management System of the manufacturing and packaging processes
- ISO 14001:2015 Quality Standard for the Environmental Management System of the manufacturing and packaging processes
- Cultivation and processing in accordance with the Integrated Production Regulation, for sustainable cultivation
- “Certified Quality” Seal, awarded by the Andalusian Regional Government
- “Degusta Jaén” Quality Distinction, awarded by the Provincial Council of Jaén
- IFS (International Food Standard) Quality Certification for the certification of food safety in the manufacturing and packaging processes
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
- Jaén Selección Award, Provincial Council of Jaén
- Alcuza Award, Denomination of Origin Sierra Mágina
- Chefs Choice Award, Amsterdam International Olive Oil Competition
- Grand Prestige Gold Medal, Terraolivo International Competition
- Gold Medal, Zurich International Olive Oil Awards
- Gold Medal, London International Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal, New York International Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal, Olive Japan International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal, Athena International Olive Oil Competition, Greece
- Gold Medal, Berlin Global Olive Oil Awards
- Gold Medal, Amsterdam International Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Cup, Milan International Olive Oil Awards
- Special mention in “Terra Oleum” competition, Green Fruit category
- Finalist ESAO Awards, Best Oil of Andalusia
- Third place Salón de Gourmets Competition, P.D.O Oil
- Flos Olei 2022 International Guide of Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 98 points