Extra virgin olive oil
Dominus Reserva Familiar offers us the intense and well-rounded tastes and aromas inherent to the
best Sierra oils of the Picual variety, with a very high content in provitamins and natural
It comes from fruit specially selected and harvested in November, when our olives are “in veraison”, or starting to change colour. The Picual olive skin begins to change colour as it ripens, from bright green to purple.
It is an oil with an intense aroma and great organoleptic balance, perfect for any type of culinary undertaking requiring a very high quality oil.
Intense green olive with aromatic notes of tomato plant, freshly cut grass and olive leaf. Dense, full-bodied, balanced in its green fruity, spicy and bitter notes. Fresh, powerful aftertaste.
Processes certified according to Quality Standards:
- Origin and quality of the oil certified by the D.O. Sierra Mágina Regulatory Council.
- Protected Denomination of Origin, recognised by the European Union
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard for the Quality Management System of the manufacturing and packaging processes
- ISO 14001:2015 Quality Standard for the Environmental Management System of the manufacturing and packaging processes
- Cultivation and processing in accordance with the Integrated Production Regulation, for sustainable cultivation.
- “Certified Quality” Seal, awarded by the Andalusian Regional Government
- “Degusta Jaén” Quality Distinction, awarded by the Provincial Council of Jaén
- IFS (International Food Standard) Quality Certification for the certification of food safety in the manufacturing and packaging processes
- Single dose 14 ml
- 500 ml
- 5 Litres
- Alcuza Award, Mature fruitiness, Best oil PDO Sierra Mágina