Extra virgin olive oil
Valle Mágina is an exponent of the best oils of the Denomination of Origin Sierra Mágina, sierra
oils of the Picual variety, which offers its best fruit in mountain environments.
It is defined by an intense fruity flavour and great stability, resulting from its high content in provitamins, polyphenols and other antioxidants, which provide extraordinary health benefits and better preserve the oil’s taste, smell and appearance.
We harvest the olives which we use to make our Valle Mágina at the end of November, so that the olives that are still at an early stage of ripening are milled with others that have already completed their cycle.
The low mixing temperature (below 27ºC) yields an oil with an intense aroma, offering multiple sensations that result in an impeccable organoleptic profile.
Intense green and ripe olive, reminiscent of tomato plant, olive leaf and fresh wood. Clean, full-bodied flavour. Fresh, lingering aftertaste.
Processes certified according to Quality Standards:
- Origin and quality of the oil certified by the D.O. Sierra Mágina Regulatory Council.
- Protected Denomination of Origin, recognised by the European Union
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard for the Quality Management System of the manufacturing and packaging processes
- ISO 14001:2015 Quality Standard for the Environmental Management System of the manufacturing and packaging processes
- Cultivation and processing in accordance with the Integrated Production Regulation, for sustainable cultivation.
- “Certified Quality” Seal, awarded by the Andalusian Regional Government
- “Degusta Jaén” Quality Distinction, awarded by the Provincial Council of Jaén
- IFS (International Food Standard) Quality Certification for the certification of food safety in the manufacturing and packaging processes
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
- 750 ml
- 2 Litres
- 5 Litres